CafeTalk Weekly Topic: One goal I achieved in 2021 is building my shower

 

A few years ago the shower at my house started leaking. I had to call the insurance company. The insurance company sent out a plumber at first. The plumber said he didn’t know why it was leaking. Then the insurance company sent out an inspector. The inspector said he didn’t know why it was leaking. Then the insurance company sent out an insurance agent. The agent said he didn’t know why it was leaking. So the insurance company said I had to replace the shower.

So I tore out the entire shower wall. I spent some time checking the water pipes. The water pipes were fine. So I reinstalled the insulation. Then I reinstalled the drywall. Then my shower started leaking again. This time I looked for myself and found the leak. Opened up the wall and had the pipe replaced. Then reinstalled the insulation. Then reinstalled the drywall. Then prepared for the shower tile.

This year I tiled the shower, grouted the tile and sealed the grout. The final touch was installing the shower door. It feels good to have completed the shower after all the hard work.

How about you? What goal did you achieve in 2021?

If you are interested in learning English check out my profile at Cafetalk.com where I offer private tutoring.


 プロフィールのリンク

 

コメント