CafeTalk Weekly Topic: My favorite song is “Alice” by Pogo

 

About 10 years ago I was walking through a mall in Scottsdale, Arizona. I was casually browsing. I had no thoughts to buy anything. I just enjoyed walking around. I casually looked at various stores. I had no real objective other then to see the new trends.

At the end of the mall was a very small salsa shop. I think small odd shops such as a curious salsa shop was in fashion at the time. The shop had over a hundred different flavors. There was mango salsa, candy salsa, bacon salsa, etc. It was very eccentric with its flavors and it was also totally quiet.

Nobody was there except one sales person. He looked rather bored, but behind him was a small TV playing a music video. I stopped my shopping and watched the entire music video. I then asked the clerk who who made that song. He told me it was a music video by Pogo called “Alice”. He then told me I could find it on Youtube. I had never heard of Pogo before.

Later I got home and looked him up. He was very good at taking movie or television clips and turning them into songs. I have enjoyed every single song of his and have purchased many of them. I recommend you give his music a try.

You can check out his website here:

https://pogomix.net/

You can check out his youtube channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/c/PogoMusic/featured

If you are interested in learning English check out my profile at Cafetalk.com where I offer private tutoring.


 プロフィールのリンク

 

コメント